- 13%of the reference intake
- 25%of the reference intake
- 24%of the reference intake
- 0%of the reference intake
- 3%of the reference intake
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 843kJ / 202kcal
- Fresh Class A Irish medium whole chicken without giblets
- Tesco Whole Chicken 1500g
- Irish Chicken Fed on a cereal based diet for a succulent texture
- Pack size: 1500G
INGREDIENTS: Chicken (100%).
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately. Keep refrigerated below 4°C.
Instructions: Temperature: 200°C, 180°C, Gas 5
Time: 45 minutes per kilo plus 20-30 mins
Calculate the cooking time at 45 minutes per kilo plus 20-30 minutes. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Place on a roasting tin. Cook in the centre of the pre-heated oven basting occasionally during cooking. Allow to stand for 5-10 minutes before carving.
Produced in Republic of Ireland, using chicken from Republic of Ireland
Produced using chicken from Ireland
Preparation and Usage
No need to wash poultry before cooking.
For best results oven cook.
Do not overcook.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: This product will contain bones.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g|
|Energy||843kJ / 202kcal||1053kJ / 253kcal|
|Pack contains approx. 4 servings.||-||-|
Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: This product will contain bones.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022