- Cow & Gate 2 Follow On Milk Multipack 4X200ml Ready To Feed Liquid
- Nutritionally tailored for your baby from 6 months
- Contains vitamin D & iron
- Includes 4x 200ml bottles
- We are taking small steps (and some bigger ones) to help reduce our impact and protect the planet for the futre of our little ones.
- Discover more at cgbabyclub.co.uk / candgbabyclub.ie.
- For information on Halal, visit our website.
- No artificial preservatives*
- *As per legislation for all Follow-on formula.
- Cow & Gate Follow-on milk from 6 months
- We believe there's only one way to bring up your baby. Your way. No one knows your baby as well as you do. That's why we believe in supporting parents and giving them the reassurance they need to follow their instincts.
- Cow & Gate Follow-on milk is enriched with important nutrients to support your little one's nutritional needs, from when they start their weaning journey right up until their first birthday. It contains Iron to support normal cognitive development and DHA (Omega-3) to support normal visual development*.
- *Benefit obtained from a daily intake of 100mg DHA.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Complements a weaning diet
- Trusted for over 100 years
- Calcium, DHA (omega-3), vitamin D, iron
- UHT sterilised
- Pack size: 800ML
- It contains Iron to support normal cognitive development and DHA (Omega-3) to support normal visual development
Water, Skimmed Milk, Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Demineralised Whey (from Milk), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Emulsifiers (Mono- & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Soy Lecithin), Cow's Milk Protein, Fish Oil, Calcium Phosphate, Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin C, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Citrate, Iron Lactate, Magnesium Oxide, Inositol, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, L-Tryptophan, Zinc Sulphate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin D3, Antioxidant (Vitamin C), Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Copper Gluconate, Thiamin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Once opened, any unused milk in this 200ml bottle can be stored by replacing the cap, storing upright in a refrigerator and used within 24 hours.- Store unopened bottles in a cool, dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- Feeding guide 6-12 months
- Once weaning is established, we recommend giving your baby 500-600ml per day. This is only a guide, your baby may need more or less than the above. Ask your healthcare professional if you require more advice.
- How to prepare your baby's milk
- Please follow these instructions carefully. Failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- 1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers instructions.
- 2. Shake bottle well. Using the feeding guide, pour the required amount of milk into a sterilised feeding beaker.
- 3. Serve at room temperature, or warmed if desired. If warmed, check temperature before feeding.
- Important feeding and storage advice
- - For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished milk in the beaker as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
- - Do not heat in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- - Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Dental advice
- Do not allow prolonged contact of milks with teeth and make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night. Ask your dentist for advice.
- Important notice: Breastfeeding is best. Cow & Gate Follow-on milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet. It should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. The decision to start weaning including the use of this product before 6 months should be made only on the advice of a doctor, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, based on baby's individual needs.
Name and address
- Nutricia Ltd,
- BA14 0XQ.
- Nutricia Ireland Ltd,
- Deansgrange Business Park,
- Quality guarantee
- This product should reach you in perfect condition. If it is not satisfactory, please contact us. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- Nutricia Ltd,
- BA14 0XQ.
- Nutricia Ireland Ltd,
- Business Park,
- Co. Dublin.
- UK 0800 977 8880
Lower age limit
Upper age limit
4 x 200ml ℮
|Typical Values||per 100ml||%RI**|
|of which, saturates||1.0 g|
|of which, mono-unsaturates||1.5 g|
|of which, LCPs†||0.023 g|
|-Arachidonic acid (AA)||0.001 g|
|- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||0.017 g|
|of which, sugars||8.2 g|
|of which, lactose||8.1 g|
|of which, polyols||0.006 g|
|- Inositol||0.006 g|
|of which, GOS°||0.24 g|
|of which, FOS◊||0.04 g|
|Vitamin A||60 µg||15%|
|Vitamin D3||1.70 µg||24%|
|Vitamin E||1.3 mg TE||26%|
|Vitamin K1||4.5 µg||38%|
|Vitamin C||9.2 mg||20%|
|Thiamin (B1)||0.10 mg||20%|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.14 mg||20%|
|Niacin (B3)||0.46 mg||7%|
|Vitamin B6||0.07 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B12||0.17 µg||21%|
|Pantothenic acid||0.48 mg||16%|
|Non-caloric carbohydrate (GOS°)||0.1 g|
|**% Reference Intake - a guide to the amount of vitamins and minerals needed per day for infants and young children||-||-|
|†Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids||-||-|
Dental advice Do not allow prolonged contact of milks with teeth and make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night. Ask your dentist for advice. Important notice: Breastfeeding is best. Cow & Gate Follow-on milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet. It should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. The decision to start weaning including the use of this product before 6 months should be made only on the advice of a doctor, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, based on baby's individual needs.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022