- Pure Fresh Antiperspirant & Deodorant
- Mitchum's most advanced formula for wetness and odor protection
- Clinically tested cream formulation provides 48 hour protection against wetness and odor
- Specially formulated to help combat heavy perspiration
- Contains skin conditioning ingredients
- Dermatologist tested
- Who should use Mitchum Ultimate™?
- Women looking for Mitchum's maximum strength formula for protection against wetness and odor to keep you feeling dry and smelling great.
- Maximum strength performance wetness protection
- Pack size: 45G
Cyclopentasiloxane, Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY, Tribehenin, Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Petrolatum, Trisiloxane, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Hydrogen Peroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Aqua/Water/Eau, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Silica, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate
Made in U.S.A.
Preparation and Usage
- On first use, turn clockwise until product dispenses. For maximum protection, apply Mitchum Ultimate™ to underarms before going to bed. While you sleep, our formula works to provide long-lasting protection that will last throughout the next day, even after showering. Can also be applied in the morning.
- Directions: To dispense turn clockwise until product appears. Apply to underarms only.
- Caution: For external use only. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center right away. Contains hydrogen peroxide. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.
Name and address
- Beautyge, S.L.,
- 08940 Barcelona,
- UK: Questions? Comments?
- Freephone 0800 085 2716
Caution: For external use only. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center right away. Contains hydrogen peroxide. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022