1/4 of a pack
- 5%of the reference intake
- 13%of the reference intake
- 19%of the reference intake
- <1%of the reference intake
- 8%of the reference intake
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2193kJ / 531kcal
- Spreadable Italian spicy pork salami with chillies.
- Perfectly paired with crusty bread, stirred through warm pasta or used as a pizza topping
- Spreadable Italian spicy pork salami with chillies. Made to a Calabrian recipe. Traditional speciality of Calabria region in Italy.
- Pack size: 70G
INGREDIENTS: Pork Fat, Pork (30%), Chilli Powder, Chilli Extract, Chilli Flakes, Paprika, Salt.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, best within 2 days and by ‘use by’ date shown.
Made using Italian pork.
Number of uses
Film. Don't Recycle Tray. Recycle Sleeve. Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (17g)|
|Energy||2193kJ / 531kcal||373kJ / 90kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022