- Fresh Class A Irish Diced Chicken Breast Pieces
- For recipes really worth clucking about, check out...
- We're committed to bringing you the tastiest, healthiest, sustainable raised chicken. We call it Sicín Sásta.
- It's about working hard to give our chickens a better life. Raising them with care so that you get the finest quality chicken that's not only healthy but naturally delicious too.
- Sicin Sásta. Chicken raised right.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Quality Assurance Scheme Bord BIA - Origin-Ireland
- Doing Our Bit... Reduced Packaging*
- Pouch - Not Yet Recycled
- *15% less plastic vs existing tray for similar size.
- More Space To Grow
- Slow Growing Breed
- Born & Raised On Our Farm
- Grain Fed From Our Own Mill
- Pack size: 380G
Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown. Use by: see front of pack. Do not exceed use by date. Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze on day of purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Use within one month of freezing. Defrost thoroughly in the refrigerator prior to cooking. Do not refreeze once thawed. Use within 24 hours of defrosting.
Instructions: The following are guidelines only. Remove all packaging.
Ensure product is thoroughly cooked before eating. To check product is cooked, insert a skewer into the deepest part of the chicken. If product is cooked the juices will run clear, if not continue to cook and repeat check as required.
Not suitable for microwave cooking. Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: 16 mins. Heat one tablespoon of oil in a wok, add chicken and cook on a high heat for 3 minutes, reduce to a medium heat and cook for a further 12-13 minutes. Turn during cooking.
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain, This product contains raw meat. Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
Name and address
- Produced by:
- Sicin Sasta,
- Co. Cavan.
- Sicin Sasta,
- Co. Cavan.
|Typical Values||Per 100g Cooked:|
|Energy||626kJ / 148kcal|
|of which saturates||0.6g|
|of which sugars||0g|
CAUTION Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain, This product contains raw meat. Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023