- 2%of the reference intake
- 7%of the reference intake
- 18%of the reference intake
- <1%of the reference intake
- 1%of the reference intake
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1282kJ / 311kcal
- Pasteurised cultured dairy cream.
- Tesco Creme Fraiche
- Proof point : From Irish farms Care Story: Made with Irish milk, to create rich, creamy dishes.
- Pack size: 300G
- Contains milk. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown. Not suitable for home freezing.
Produced in Republic of Ireland, Produced in Republic of Ireland
Made using Irish milk
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||per serving size (15g)|
|Energy||1282kJ / 311kcal||192kJ / 47kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023