One typical stuffed thigh
- 16%of the reference intake
- 31%of the reference intake
- 34%of the reference intake
- 2%of the reference intake
- 13%of the reference intake
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1070kJ / 257kcal
- Skin on, boneless, corn fed chicken thighs filled with a nut-free pesto, sundried tomato and mozzarella stuffing and garnished with mixed pepper sprinkle and semi dried cherry tomatoes.
- Tesco 4 Irish Corn Fed Stuffed Boneless Chicken Thighs
- With nut free pesto, sundried tomato & mozzarella stuffing. FROM BIRDS FED ON A CORN RICH DIET FOR A FULLER FLAVOUR
- Pack size: 560G
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Thigh (74%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Onion, Mozzarella Cheese (Milk) (2%), Cherry Tomato, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Mild Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Tomato Paste, Sundried Tomatoes, Salt, Basil, Herbs, Dried Red Pepper, Dried Green Pepper, Yeast, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), White Pepper, Sugar, Cornflour, Garlic, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Oregano, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
- Contains wheat and milk.For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 16 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown. Use by: see front of pack.
Instructions: Temperature: 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas 6
Time: 30 - 35 Minutes
For best results, oven cook as per instructions. Pre-heat oven to 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6. Place chicken thighs on a baking tray and cook in the centre of the pre-heated oven for 30 - 35 minutes.
Made using Irish chicken.
Preparation and Usage
Do not overcook.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical stuffed thigh (122g**)|
|Energy||1070kJ / 257kcal||1305kJ / 314kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 560g typically weighs 488g.||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
|Pack contains 4 servings.||-||-|
Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023