- 9%of the reference intake
- 4%of the reference intake
- 4%of the reference intake
- 0%of the reference intake
- 3%of the reference intake
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 625kJ / 148kcal
- Fresh Class A Irish chicken breast fillets.
- Tesco Irish Chicken Breast Fillets
- IRISH CHICKEN Fed on a cereal based diet for a succulent texture
- Pack size: 761G
INGREDIENTS: Chicken (100%).
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 16 hours in a refrigerator. Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown. Use by: see front of pack.
Instructions: Temperature: 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas 6
Time: 25-30 minutes
For best results, oven cook. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Place chicken fillets on a baking tray and cook in the centre of the pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove all packaging. No need to wash poultry before cooking.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Wash hands, utensils and all surfaces after touching raw chicken. Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the chicken is pierced with a thin skewer.
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
Produced in Ireland, using chicken from Ireland
Preparation and Usage
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical fillet (125g)|
|Energy||625kJ / 148kcal||782kJ / 185kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|Pack contains Each fillet equals one servings.||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022