- 17%of the reference intake
- 24%of the reference intake
- 25%of the reference intake
- <1%of the reference intake
- 8%of the reference intake
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 598kJ / 143kcal
- Fresh Class A Irish corn fed chicken thighs and drumsticks.
- Tesco Finest Irish Corn Fed Chicken Thighs & Drumsticks
- From birds fed on a corn rich diet for a fuller flavour.
- Pack size: 750G
Irish Chicken (100%)
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by use by date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 16 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown. Use by: see front of pack.
Instructions: Temperature: 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas 6
Time: 30-35 mins
For best results, oven cook as per instructions. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6. Place chicken thighs and drumsticks on a baking tray and cook in the centre of the pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes.
Produced in Ireland, using chicken from Ireland
Preparation and Usage
Do not overcook.
Number of uses
approx. 3 Servings
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: This product will contain bones.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical chicken thigh & drumstick (231g)|
|Energy||598kJ / 143kcal||1381kJ / 330kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|Pack contains approx. 3 servings.||-||-|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: This product will contain bones.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022