- Fortified milk drink for young children, with a 21% fermented dairy-based blend
- For more information, visit our website.
- We are devoted to providing you & your toddler our very best.
- We don't produce for any supermarket own-label brands.
- Our Most Advanced Patented Formulation* with 2'fl
- *Iron to support normal cognitive development.
- Aptamil® Profutura® Growing Up Milk, nutritionally tailored for toddlers from 1-3 years.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Our patented blend of Galacto- and Fructo-oligosaccharides with milk fat.
- Contains Omega-3 LCPs (DHA).
- 2'-Fucosyllactose. 3'-Galactosyllactose produced by our unique process.
- Our Most Advanced Patented Formulation
- 40 years of research
- Our passionate team of more than 500 scientists and experts are devoted to bringing you and your toddler the latest discoveries our research has to offer. Inspired by 40 years of research in early life science, we have developed our most innovative and advanced
- formulation, Aptamil® Profutura® Growing Up Milk, tailored to help meet the increasing nutritional needs of your toddler as part of a varied, balanced diet.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Contents may settle in transit.
- Nutricia, Aptamil® and Profutura® are registered trademarks.
Bringing Science to Early Life
- Our Patented Profutura Formulation
- Our Unique Process
- Tailored to toddlers' nutritional needs
- Pack size: 800G
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Iron to support normal cognitive development
Dairy-Based Blend (of which 21% is Fermented) [Lactose (from Milk), Skimmed Milk, Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin, Whey Products (Demineralised Whey, Whey Concentrate) (from Milk), Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Fish Oil, Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin C, Sodium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Potassium Chloride, Inositol, Antioxidant (Ascorbyl Palmitate), L-Carnitine, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin E, Calcium Carbonate, Nicotinamide, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12], Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Anhydrous Milk Fat, Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Potassium Hydrogen Phosphate, 2'-Fucosyllactose (2'-FL), Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Hydrogen Phosphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Vitamin C, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store powder in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Manufactured in the E.U.
Preparation and Usage
- Preparation and feeding guide
- Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your toddler ill.
- We recommend giving your toddler about 2 x 150ml beakers of Aptamil® Profutura® Growing Up Milk a day, as part of a varied, balanced diet. Aptamil® Profutura® Growing Up Milk is tailored to help meet the increased nutritional needs of toddlers from 1 year onwards.
- Approx. 1 beaker; No. of level scoops per drink (1 scoop = 5g): 5, Quantity of water per drink 150ml 5fl oz
- Important: Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop in this pack may change from time to time.
- 1 Measure 150ml or 5fl oz of boiled, cooled water into a clean beaker.
- 2 Using the scoop provided, add 5 levelled scoops of powder into the beaker. Do not press/heap the powder.
- 3 Place the clean lid on the beaker and shake Immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds until the powder is dissolved.
- 4 Check temperature and drink immediately.
- 2 beakers a day
- Just 2 x 150ml beakers each day of Aptamil® Profutura® Growing Up Milk is one way to help support your toddler's nutrient intake in combination with a varied, balanced diet.
- Important feeding and storage advice
- Make up each drink as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up drinks, discard unfinished drinks as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours. Do not heat drinks in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your toddler's drink. Toddlers should be supervised at all times when feeding.
- Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your toddler's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice.
Name and address
- Nutricia Ltd,
- White Horse Business Park,
- BA14 0XQ.
- Nutricia Ireland Ltd,
- Quality guarantee
- This product should reach you in perfect condition. If it is not satisfactory please contact us. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- Visit Aptaclub for expert advice and support
- 0800 996 1000
- (24/7 service)
- Nutricia Ltd,
- White Horse Business Park,
- BA14 0XQ.
Lower age limit
Upper age limit
|Typical Values||per 100ml prepared drink|
|of which, saturates||0.8g|
|of which, sugars||6.9g|
|Vitamin A||48.7µg 12%**|
|Vitamin D3||3.1µg 44%**|
|Vitamin E||1.0mg TE 20%**|
|Vitamin K1||5.1µg 43%**|
|Vitamin C||15mg 33%**|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.23mg 33%**|
|Vitamin B12||0.40µg 50%**|
|Pantothenic acid||0.58mg 19%**|
|- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||0.016g|
|**% Reference Intake - a guide to the amount of vitamins and minerals needed per day for infants and young children||-|
|†Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids||-|
Important feeding and storage advice Make up each drink as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up drinks, discard unfinished drinks as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours. Do not heat drinks in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your toddler's drink. Toddlers should be supervised at all times when feeding. Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your toddler's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022