- 14%of the reference intake
- 28%of the reference intake
- 29%of the reference intake
- <1%of the reference intake
- 4%of the reference intake
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 908kJ / 218kcal
- Fresh Class A corn fed Irish whole chicken without giblets.
- Tesco Finest Irish Corn Fed Whole Chicken
- From birds fed on a corn rich diet for a fuller flavour.
- Pack size: 1100G
INGREDIENTS: Chicken (100%).
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Once defrosted use within 24 hours and do not refreeze. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator. Ensure the bird is completely defrosted by checking there are no ice crystals in the body cavity and the legs are flexible. Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened, use immediately. Use by: see front of pack.
Instructions: Temperature: 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas 6
Time: 45 minutes per kilo plus 20-30 mins
Pre-heat the oven to 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6. For calculated cooking times see front of pack. Place in a roasting tin and cook in the centre of the pre-heated oven basting ocassionally. Allow to stand for 5-10 minutes before carving.
Produced in Ireland, using chicken from Ireland
Produced using chicken from Ireland
Preparation and Usage
Do not overcook.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: This product will contain bones.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g|
|Energy||908kJ / 218kcal||1135kJ / 273kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: This product will contain bones.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023