- Organic Ramen Noodles
- For detailed recipes visit: www.hakubaku.com
- A world-wide search for premium ingredients brought Hakubaku Japan to Australia's fertile lands. They found the finest organic wheat for authentic Japanese noodles - a traditional favourite. Ballarat, Victoria has become the Australia home of Hakubaku. We trust you will enjoy this quality product.
- The Japanese way
- Ready in 4 minutes
- Halal Authority AFIC - The Australian Federation of Islamic Councils Inc
- Pack size: 270G
Wheat Flour 97%, Salt 2%, Mineral Salts (E500, E501), Water, *From Organic Origin
- Contains: Wheat
Product of Australia
Preparation and Usage
- Simple to prepare...
- Cook Ramen in rapid boiling water for 4 minutes (salt or oil is not needed).
- Drain, then rinse well with cold water.
- Drain again. Hint: To reheat for soup, briefly submerge in hot water.
Number of uses
Servings per Package 3, Serving Size 90g
Name and address
- Hakubaku Australia Pty Ltd,
- 7 Waringa Drive,
- Victoria 3355,