2 grilled sausages
- 19%of the reference intake
- 43%of the reference intake
- 57%of the reference intake
- 1%of the reference intake
- 35%of the reference intake
- Cumberland style Irish pork sausages.
- Tesco Finest 6 Irish Pork Cumberland Style Sausages
- Irish Pork. *Selected cuts of Irish pork, full of flavour and seasoned with warming white pepper. Tesco finest cumberland sausages are made by blending 100% Bord Bia quality assured Irish pork with carefully selected ingredients. these finest sausages only use natural casings and have 80% meat content to give a sausage that is succulent and full of flavour.
- Pack size: 454G
INGREDIENTS: Pork (80%), Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Potato Starch, Spices, Salt, Stabiliser (Tetrapotassium Diphosphate), Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite). Filled into natural pork casing.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Filled into natural pork casings
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Once defrosted use within 24 hours and do not refreeze. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Grill Medium/High 16-18 mins. Place under a pre-heated medium / high grill for 16-18 minutes, turning occasionally.
Instructions: Shallow Fry Medium/High 16-18 mins. Fry in a little oil over a medium / high heat for 16 - 18 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain well before serving.
Made using Irish pork.
Preparation and Usage
For best results do not pierce sausage skins. For best results we recommend grilling this product.
Number of uses
Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022