We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. Please let us know your preferences.

Want to know more? Check out our cookies policy. Manage cookies.

Barry's Green Tea With Lemon 40S 80G

Barry's Green Tea With Lemon 40S 80G

€4.59

€57.38/kg

Vegan

40 Biodegradable Tea Bags
Green Tea & LemonThis delicate green tea is made using only the highest quality leaves from the Camellia Sinensis plant. We carefully select all our tea leaves from the world's finest tea gardens. With a touch of zesty lemon, this great tasting Green Tea with Lemon can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
Our PackagingOur tea bags are fully biodegradable so once you've enjoyed your tea, compost in your food waste bin. This paper box is also fully recyclable. Your tea bags are foil wrapped for freshness - please dispose of with your general waste.
ZestyNaturally Balanced & Mild with a Refreshing FinishNaturally Delicate & Mild with a Hint of LemonCarefully Selected from the World's Finest Tea GardensAllergen FreeSuitable for Vegans
Pack size: 80G

Ingredients

96% Green Tea Leaves, 4% Lemon Flavouring

Number of uses

40 Count

Net Contents

80g ℮

Preparation and Usage

Take a MomentWe recommend using fresh, almost boiling water. Simply pour over and allow to infuse for 1-2 minutes depending on how strong you like your tea. Also delicious served cold over ice.

View all Green Tea

Using Product Information

While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.

If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.

Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.

This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

Tesco © Copyright 2024

No reviews yet

Help other customers like you

Reviews are submitted by our customers directly through our website. We also share reviews from other retailers' websites to help you make an informed decision.

Write a Review

Basket


£0.00 Guide price

Checkout

Groceries


Reserve a slot for either home delivery or collection

Grocery basket empty

Products you add to your basket will appear here