- Ca De Lago Inzolia
- Inzolia - White Italian Wine
- Pack size: 75CL
- This wine balances flavours of banana and pineapple with good citrus fruits to make a simply delicious, balanced wine.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Using late evening harvesting and then soft pressing allows for the wine to stabilize quickly. This is key to the natural fermentation process with 10 days on the lees to extract the more citrus fruit style.
- Part of a large tasting and blending process to achieve the Launch in March of 2010.
- The grapes are sourced from the volcanic sub soil of the Island of Sicily. The Inzolia grape is indigenous to this area and works incredibly well under the very warm daytime temperatures of Sicily's very southerly location only some 70 miles from Tunisia.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022