- Ella's Kitchen Organic Sweet Potato Broccoli & Carrot 120G
- P.S. let's be friends
- Sign up at ellaskitchen.co.uk
- Hello, I'm organic sweet potatoes, carrots + broccoli steamed in water to make me just the right texture for little ones starting their weaning journey.
- Who am I for?
- My Ingredients are suitable from 4 months and my vegetables tastes will help little ones learn to love veg throughout weaning and beyond! I'm also great mixed into chunkier food for babies ready for more texture. The government advices that you don't need to wean your little one until they are 6 months. Every baby is different!
- My dad made a promise to me and my brother Paddy that he would only use stuff in our products that is full of goodness. I told him everything also has to taste great and he agreed!
- Ella x
- EU Organic - FR-BIO-01, EU/Non-EU Agriculture
- Love veg
- Super smooth
- I'm organic
- Perfect purees
- No added sugar or salt
- No big lumps and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic food for babies
- I contain naturally occurring sugars
- Im gluten free
- Pack size: 120G
- No added salt or sugar
Organic Sweet Potatoes 37%, Organic Carrots 23%, Water 21%, Organic Broccoli 19%, Other Stuff 0%
Keep me in a cupboard. Once opened, I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. I can be frozen - I'll be a bit cold but still taste yummy!
I'm produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Using me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. To warm me, stand me in hot water + check I'm not too hot. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
- The government advices that you don't need to wean your little one until they are 6 months. Every baby is different!
- Warning: My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Schottengasse 10,
- Stiege 2,
- Call us on +44 (0)330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pack|
|- of which saturates||<0.1g||0.1g|
|- of which sugars||4.4g||5.2g|
The government advices that you don't need to wean your little one until they are 6 months. Every baby is different! Warning: My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022