- 10% w/w Medicated Powder
- A Division of Clonmel Healthcare
- Caldesene is a medicated powder for the prevention and treatment of nappy rash in babies, prickly heat and chafing. Protects against skin irritation and body odour caused by common bacteria and fungi especially in delicate skin folds.
- Travel size
- Prevents and treats nappy rash
- For babies & sensitive adult skin
- For cutaneous use
- Pack size: 20G
Caldesene contains Calcium Undecylenate 10% w/w as the active ingredient, The cutaneous powder also contains Talc and Perfume
Do not store above 25°C. Keep the container tightly closed.
Preparation and Usage
- Babies: Cleanse and dry the affected area, smooth on Caldesene after each nappy change or as directed by a doctor.
- Adult: Apply to affected areas as required or as directed by a doctor. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any undesirable effects after using this product.
- KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the base of this container.
- Do not use this product if you have a known sensitivity to the ingredients.
- The perfume in Caldesene contains benzyl benzoate which may cause mild irritation of the skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Name and address
- PA holder:
- Clonmel Healthcare Ltd,
- Laboratoria Smeets NV,
- Fotografielaan 42,
- Clonmel Healthcare Ltd,
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN. Do not use after the expiry date shown on the base of this container. Do not use this product if you have a known sensitivity to the ingredients. The perfume in Caldesene contains benzyl benzoate which may cause mild irritation of the skin, eyes and mucous membranes. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022