⅕ of a pack
- 6%of the reference intake
- 8%of the reference intake
- 5%of the reference intake
- <1%of the reference intake
- 34%of the reference intake
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 775kJ / 185kcal
- Smoked salmon (Salmo salar) slices, defrosted.
- READY TO EAT Smoked Salmon Slices. Gently smoked with oak and beechwood for a delicately mild flavour. Our Smoked Salmon is farmed in waters off the coast of Norway or Scotland. Cured to lock in succulence, then gently kiln smoked using smouldering oak for robustness and beechwood for a subtle sweetness. Finally it is left to mature to allow the flavour to develop before slicing.
- Responsibly Sourced Gently smoked with oak and beechwood for a delicately mild flavour
- Pack size: 300G
INGREDIENTS: Salmon (Fish) (97%), Salt, Sugar.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use within 24 hours and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown. This product may have been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperature under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is suitable for home freezing.
Made using salmon farmed in Norway or Scotland (U.K.), see front of pack.
Preparation and Usage
This smoked salmon is ready to eat. To enjoy this product at its best, remove from fridge and separate slices 10 minutes before serving.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Base. Don't Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||⅕ of a pack (60g)|
|Energy||775kJ / 185kcal||465kJ / 111kcal|
|Omega-3 (EPA & DHA)||853mg||512mg|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022