- Organic Whole Milk
- Find out more about Glenisk's sustainability journey and our plans for our packaging at glenisk.com
- Twitter and Facebook
- Contributing to responsible sourcing of bio-based materials
- One million trees
- Self Help Africa
- Glenisk is working in partnership with Self Help Africa to plant more than one million trees.
- Together we'll plant 100,000 trees in Ireland and for every native tree planted in Ireland, we'll plant another 10 in Africa, leading to an audacious goal of 1,100,000 trees!
- Visit www.selfhelpafrica.org to play your part for the climate.
- Thank you for going Carbon Neutral
- Here's how we get there:
- We've removed the plastic cap altogether - but it still opens easily.
- Our Pure-Pak cartons from Elopak are made from paper from 100% renewable forests.
- The thin layer on the inside of the carton which keeps it food safe, hygienic and waterproof comes from renewable PE instead of plastic from fossil fuels.
- Having reduced the carbon emissions of the pack by more than half, we offset the remainder by supporting a series of emission reduction projects with Elopak.
- These include:
- Protecting rain forests in Indonesia where we promote biodiversity and help provide shelter for indigenous animals including Orangutans.
- Reducing greenhouse gases and supporting communities in Kenya through the provision of safe, sustainable cookstoves.
- Glenisk is our family business, three generations in the making.
- We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and to fair trade and organic farming in the hope that our planet and the generations to come will reap the benefits.
- We source the freshest, organic milk, from well cared for cows, grazing on lush pastures, where our dedicated farmers strive to avoid synthetic fertilisers or pesticides.
- The result? A delicious milk we're proud to put our name on.
- The Clearys
- IOA - Irish Organic Association
- EU Organic - IE- ORG-02, EU Agriculture, Certified Organic Licence No. 792
- FSC - FSC® Mix Board from responsible sources FSC® C081801, www.fsc.org
- Certified Carbon Neutral® Packaging
- Packaging by nature™
- Recyclable Packaging
- Mainly from renewable raw materials
- For more information visit www.elopak.com
- Naturally from Ireland
- Pasteurised & Homogenised
- The best milk you'll ever taste
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Pack size: 1000ML
Organic Pasteurised and Homogenised Whole Milk
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store between 0°C and 5°C. Use within 3 days of opening.Use by: See top of carton.
Number of uses
Pack contains 5 servings of 200ml
Name and address
- Produced by:
- Glenisk Ltd.,
- Co. Offaly,
- Glenisk Ltd.,
- Co. Offaly,
|Typical Values||per 100ml||per 200ml||*Reference Intake|
|of which saturates||2.6g||5.2g||20g|
|of which sugars||4.0g||8.0g||90g|
|Calcium||110mg (14%*RI)||220mg (28%*RI)||800mg|
|* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|Pack contains 5 servings of 200ml||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023