- Food supplement with sweeteners.
- What's all the fizz about?
- Life's busy and hectic. Be Ready! Start every day with Berocca... a specifically tailored formula containing vitamin B5 which is scientifically proven to support your energy release and mental performance - helping energise your day. Just add water.
- How can Berocca® support your Mind & Body?
- Helps you Feel Energised: Contains vitamins B1 and B2 which work with your body to naturally generate energy from your food
- Reduces Tiredness & Fatigue: Contains vitamins B6 & B12 and magnesium to help reduce your tiredness & fatigue
- Helps your Mental Performance: Contains vitamin B5 which contributes you your mental performance
- Berocca is a registered trademark of Bayer
- Feel energised
- Supports mental performance
- Sugar and caffeine free
- For everyday use
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Contains vitamins B1 and B2 which work with your body to naturally generate energy from your food
- Contains vitamins B6 & B12 and magnesium to help reduce your tiredness & fatigue
- Contains vitamin B5 which contributes you your mental performance
- Sugar free
Acid (Citric Acid), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate), Ascorbic Acid, Bulking Agents (Isomalt, Sorbitol, Mannitol), Magnesium Sulphate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Flavouring, Colour (Beetroot Red, Beta Carotene), Nicotinamide, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Salt, Zinc Citrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin sodium Phosphate, Thiamine Monophosphate Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Anti-Foaming Agent (Polysorbate 60), Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin
Do not store above 25°C, keep the tube tightly closedFor best before end ate (BBE), see side of pack.
Preparation and Usage
- Need to know
- Contains only 7 calories (7kcal) per tablet
- Berocca can be taken every day throughout the year, but should not be used to replace a well-balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of 1 tablet per day
- Not recommended if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Not suitable for people with kidney problems
- Do not swallow to chew the tablets, they're designed to be dissolved in water.
- How to take Berocca?
- Take 1 tablet per day - simply dissolve in a glass or bottle of water to make a great tasting drink. Berocca is best taken in the morning to set you up for the day ahead
- Did you know? B vitamins are water soluble so they're harder for your body to store - so luckily it's not only absolutely fine to glug down a Beroca every day - we heartily recommend it!
- Berocca is suitable for:
- Adults (18 years & over)
- Contains Sweeteners
- Contains a source of phenylalanine.
- Keep product & empty tube out of the sight and reach of young children.
- Bayer plc,
- 400 South Oak Way,
- RG2 6AD,
- Questions or comments?
- Please email us at: email@example.com or visit our website at www.berocca.co.uk
- Bayer plc,
- 400 South Oak Way,
- RG2 6AD,
15 x Effervescent Tablets
|Typical Values||Per Tablet||%NRV|
|Vitamin B1||10.4 mg||945|
|Vitamin B2||13.6 mg||971|
|Vitamin B6||7.1 mg NE||507|
|Folic acid||366 µg||183|
|Vitamin B12||8.6 µg||344|
|Pantothenic acid||22.7 mg||378|
|Vitamin C||476 mg||595|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|NE = Niacin Equivalent||-||-|
Contains a source of phenylalanine. Keep product & empty tube out of the sight and reach of young children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022