- White Wine
- Tenue color dorado. Aroma a fruta blanca y floral. Fresco, elegante y envolvente. A distinctive wine of Rioja, complimenting all foods and ideal for any occasion. Viura and Chardonnay grapes. Fermented under low temperature and controlled conditions.
- Excellent with many everyday foods, fish & chips, salads and omelets.
- The World’s Most Admired Wine Brands in the Drinks International Annual Brands Report 2022 and well-deserved recognition for the extraordinary work, dedication and attention to quality and excellence by the team at Bodegas Faustino, ranked 23 on this select list this year.
- Tradition is Not Inherited, it is Conquered
- Wine of Spain
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains Sulfites
- Visual: Clean, bright, intense yellow, golden reflections. Nose: Fruity, pineapple, peach, quince, slight floral notes. Palate: Powerful, velvety, structured, fresh, balanced acidity. Pairing: Fish & seafood, Goat or Roquefort cheese, Pasta, potatoes
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- 20 hours cold maceration and fermentation at 16ºC. 2020, a vintage that has resulted in wines of great quality. The difficult spring gave way to a somewhat rainier than normal summer, followed by a September with cooler temperatures. The grapes arrived at harvest time in very good health, with ideal phenolic ripening. The red wines show balance, good structure and aromatic potential
- A family company in its fourth generation since 1861, Bodegas Faustino, located in Oyón, Rioja Alavesa, is renowned for the production & ageing of premium wines. Crossing the doors is like stepping into the history of wine. It is losing oneself in an immense barrel hall or in the spectacular bottle ageing cellars & discovering a great winery where more than 9 million bottles are resting. It is sharing the passion of a family for the land & a respect for a centuries-old tradition in creating wines
- The winery has an number of vineyards in the heart of the Rioja Alavesa region, between the towns of Laguardia & Oyón. The land offers exceptional qualities, a chalky-clay soil and an optimum microclimate confer unbeatable quality to the grape varieties that we grow. We have incorporated new, environmentally-friendly grape growing practices to make our vineyards increasingly sustainable. Among others, we employ precision viticulture to monitor canopy development in different areas within the same plot
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to Label
Product of Spain
Name and address
- Bodegas Faustino, S.L.,
- Bodegas Faustino, S.L.,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022