- Blackcurrant Lozenges
- 2.4 mg Hexylresorcinol
- Strepsils® Extra Blackcurrant lozenges are formulated to bring effective relief from painful sore throats. The active ingredient in Strepsils Extra Blackcurrant is an antiseptic which combats the bacteria which can cause sore throat conditions and also has a local anaesthetic action which brings relief from pain and discomfort.
- Antiseptic & local anaesthetic action
Each Lozenge contains the active ingredient: Hexylresorcinol Ph Eur 2.4mg, Also contains: Sucrose, Glucose, Levomenthol, Blackcurrant Flavour, Carmoisine Edicol (E122), Patent Blue V (E131). Each Lozenge contains 1.1g Glucose and 1.4g Sucrose
Do not store above 30°C.Store in the original packaging.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use: Check the foil packaging is not damaged before use. For children of 6 years and over, adults and the elderly: dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 3 hours as required. Do not take more than 12 lozenges in any 24 hour period. Do not give to children under 6 years of age.
- Remember young children can choke on lozenges.
- May cause allergic reactions. If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist, or if anything unusual happens, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the pack.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- PA Holder:
- Reckitt Benckiser (Ireland) Ltd.,
- Citywest Business Campus Dublin 24,
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare,
- International Ltd.,
- NG90 2DB,
- Product Queries: Telephone 01-6305429
Lower age limit
Remember young children can choke on lozenges. May cause allergic reactions. If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist, or if anything unusual happens, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use after the expiry date shown on the pack. Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022