- Brylcreem Strong Wet Look Gel 150Ml
- Brylcreem is a British brand of hair styling products and has been styling men since 1928. With quality that has stood the test of time, our Original Men’s Grooming Wet Gel delivers classic, strong and durable styles, leaving you with a strong wet look. Squeeze a small amount of gel onto your palms, rub between your hands and apply to damp or towel dried hair and use fingers to style. To get the most out of your product apply our Wet Gel to damp hair as it will spread more evenly, giving you better structure. For the iconic swept back look, use a comb to keep hair looking smart, and polished. Brylcreem was an instant hit with British soldiers during WWII. It quickly became standard issue for military pilots, who had a reputation for being cutting edge and sophisticated, to keep their hair perfectly in place. Through the decades the look has stuck. From slick 50’s ad execs to today’s red carpet. 89 years later, the look continues to be an icon of men’s style, giving groomed, sharp styles that don’t take forever to achieve. We would love to hear your thoughts! If you enjoyed using this product, please share a review.
- Work the product between your palms and apply to hair, style as desired
- Brilliantly classic hair gel, styling men since 1928
- Achieve a strong wet look finish
- Original barber shop product
- Brylcreem Wet Gel delivers classic, strong and durable styles
- Keep hair looking smart and polished
- Pack size: 150ML
Ingredients: Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum, Trideceth-9, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Laurtrimonium Chloride
- Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022