- Complete wet pet food for adult dogs.
- Pedigree Can Adult Wet Dog Food Chunks in Loaf Original Single 400g is 100% complete and balanced and made with selected natural ingredients, plus vitamins and minerals, delivering everything that is essential to fuel all dogs exuberant love of life.
- Together, we can reduce the environmental impact of our dog food cans and packagings.
- All Pedigree adult dog food can recipes are made with No palm oil and sourced with care.
- Pedigree canned dog food contains no added sugar, no added artificial flavours and preservatives.
- Pedigree high quality dog food contains fibres from natural sources, for an optimal digestion.
- At Pedigree, we believe that dogs are good for us. The Pedigree complete range of tasty and wholesome dog food and rewarding dog treats delivers everything that is essential to support and fuel all dogs exuberant love of life. So that day after day, dog owners can feed the good in their dogs.
- Pedigree canned dog food recipes are made with natural ingredients, vitamins and minerals to be 100% complete and balanced
- Pack size: 400G
- No added sugar
Meat and Animal Derivatives (42%, Natural* 95%, including Beef 4% and Liver 4%), Cereals, Minerals, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin (including Dried Beet Pulp 0.5%), *Natural ingredients
Best before date, batch number, factory identification number: see bottom of pack.
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- 24h Daily Feeding Recommendation
- Can Only: 5 kg: 350 g - 400 g, 10 kg: 600 g - 700 g, 20 kg: 1100 g - 1200 g, 30 kg: 1400 g - 1600 g
- 100 g wet food can be replaced by 22 - 24 g Pedigree® dry food
- 85 kcal/100 g
- Feeding instructions: Feeding amounts are intended as guidelines only. Adjust the amount of food according to the age, size and activity level of your dog. For more detailed information, please visit our website. Fresh water should always be available. Serve at room temperature, surplus food can be chilled for up to 2 days.
Name and address
- Mars Petcare
- GB: Freepost Mars Petcare UK.
- 0800 738 800
- IE: Mars Ireland Consumer Care,
- PO Box 3856,
- Dublin 4.
- 1890 812 315
|Typical Values||Analytical constituents (%):|
|Vitamin D3:||300 IU|
|Vitamin E:||20.0 mg|
|Copper (Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate):||1.5 mg|
|Iodine (Calcium iodate, anhydrous):||0.23 mg|
|Iron (Iron(II) sulphate monohydrate):||3.0 mg|
|Manganese (Manganous sulphate, monohydrate):||1.8 mg|
|Zinc (Zinc sulphate, monohydrate):||19.4 mg|
|Additives per kg:||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022