- Orange with Vitamin C Lozenges
- Amylmetacresol 0.6mg
- 2,4-Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol 1.2mg
- Vitamin C 100mg
- Strepsils® Orange with Vitamin C Lozenges provide fast, soothing and effective relief from the discomfort of sore throats. Each lozenge contains a combination of 2 anti-bacterials to help kill the bacteria which can cause sore throats and mouth infections.
- 100mg Vitamin C to help boost levels of Vitamin C which is beneficial during an infection.
- Soothing effective relief for sore throats
- Dual anti-bacterial action
Active Ingredients: 2, 4-Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol 1.2mg, Amylmetacresol 0.6mg and Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate/Ascorbic Acid) 100mg, Also contains: Sucrose, Glucose Syrup, Tartaric Acid, Orange Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Menthol, Ponceau 4R (E124), Sunset Yellow (E110), Each Lozenge contains 1g of Glucose and 1.4g of Sucrose
Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use: Strepsils Orange with Vitamin C Lozenges are suitable for adults and children. Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2 to 3 hours. Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Remember young children can choke on lozenges.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed, do not use this product. This product may be unsuitable if you are intolerant to carbohydrate. May occasionally cause allergic reactions, including asthma. This is more common if you are allergic to aspirin.
- Consult your doctor if symptoms persist, or anything unusual happens.
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the pack.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- PA Holder:
- Reckitt Benckiser (Ireland) Ltd.,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24,
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare International Ltd.,
- NG90 2DB,
- Product Queries: Telephone 01-6305429
24 x Lozenges
Remember young children can choke on lozenges. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed, do not use this product. This product may be unsuitable if you are intolerant to carbohydrate. May occasionally cause allergic reactions, including asthma. This is more common if you are allergic to aspirin. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist, or anything unusual happens. Do not use after the expiry date shown on the pack. Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022