- Reduced sodium salt
- Enjoy as part of a varied balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- For more information & recipes visit www.losalt.com
- Creating great tasting, healthier food
- Too much salt (sodium chloride) in the diet can increase the risk of high blood pressure, a major risk factor for heart disease and stroke. With 66% less sodium than regular table, sea and rock salts, switching to LoSalt will help you to maintain normal blood pressure.
- The perfect blend of two natural mineral salts, LoSalt is the healthier alternative for seasoning, cooking and baking, without compromising on flavour.
- LoSalt - the natural choice for your table and kitchen cupboard.
- Blood Pressure UK
- LoSalt is a registered trademark of Klinge Foods Ltd.
- 66% Less Sodium than regular table, sea and rock salts
- All the same great taste
- A great source of potassium
- Suitable for Nut allergy sufferers
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Pack size: 350G
- Great source of potassium
Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Hexacyanoferrate)
Please ensure you close the lid & store the container in a cool, dry place. Best Before - See Base
Preparation and Usage
- Suggested Use
- Use LoSalt in the same way as you would use regular salt.
- The LoSalt Difference - Less Sodium
- 1 serving regular salt = 510mg sodium
- 1 serving LoSalt = 170mg sodium
- Reference intake for salt is 6g=2.4g sodium
- People receiving medication for diabetes, heart or kidney disorders should consult their doctor before using a reduced sodium salt.
Name and address
- Produced by:
- East Kilbridge,
- G75 0QX.
- East Kilbridge,
- G75 0QX.
|Typical Values||per 100g||%RI*||per serving (1.3g, 1/4 tsp)||%RI*|
|of which saturates||0g||0%||0g||0%|
|of which sugars||0g||0%||0g||0%|
|Vitamins & Minerals||-||-||-||-|
|*RI=Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000Kcal)||-||-||-||-|
People receiving medication for diabetes, heart or kidney disorders should consult their doctor before using a reduced sodium salt.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022