Each uncooked unfilled vol-au-vent (47 g) contains:
- 9%of the reference intake
- 17%of the reference intake
- 31%of the reference intake
- <1%of the reference intake
- 5%of the reference intake
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1634 kJ
- Frozen uncooked unfilled puff pastry cases, ready to bake.
- For inspiring ideas visit www.jusrol.co.uk
- Jus-Rol Frozen pastry sheets and blocks make it easy for you to bake.
- Shortcrust, puff, vol au vent: all the frozen pastry types you need to create sausage rolls, mince pies or party food.
- Jus-Rol frozen pastry sheets are ready rolled.
- No added colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegan
- Pack size: 284G
Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Oils and Fats (Palm, Rape), Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Flour Treatment Agents (Ascorbic Acid, L-cysteine)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold
Keep frozen at -18°C. Keep frozen until required for use.Do not refreeze once defrosted. For Best Before End: Se Front of Pack.
Instructions: Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 7.
1 Place the frozen pastry cases onto a baking tray at least 2.5cm apart. Brush with beaten egg or milk (optional).
2 Place the tray in the top half of the oven for 16-17 minutes turning halfway through cooking.
3 Bake until golden brown.
Preparation and Usage
- Plan Ahead
- Once baked, the cool pastry cases can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days - great for planning ahead
- Crispy Till Served
- To keep your Vol Au Vent cases crisp, make sure you only add the filling up to an hour before serving.
- Part Time
- Savoury vol au vent fillings can be hot or cold, making them perfect for a party; anytime of year
Number of uses
Contains 6 Vol-au-Vent
Name and address
- Manufactures for:
- General Mills International Sàrl,
- At Jus-Rol™ we love pastry and we hope you do too. To get in touch you can phone or contact us via our website.
- Freephone Monday - Friday 9am-6pm
- 0800 028 0089 (UK only)
- 1-800 535 115 (ROI only)
|Typical Values||(uncooked) Per 100 g||(uncooked) Each vol-au-vent (47 g) unfilled:||%* (47 g)|
|Energy||1634 kJ||768 kJ||9%||392 kcal|
|Fat||25.1 g||11.8 g||17%|
|of which saturates||13.3 g||6.2 g||31%|
|Carbohydrate||36.0 g||16.9 g||7%|
|of which sugars||0.4 g||0.2 g||<1%|
|Fibre||1.1 g||0.5 g||-|
|Protein||5.0 g||2.3 g||5%|
|Salt||0.59 g||0.28 g||5%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023