- You are here: Groceries
- You are here: Favourites
- You are here: Special Offers
- You are here: Ireland's Favs
- You are here: Delivery Saver
Apetina Cubes 200G
Any 2 For 5.00 valid until 26/8/2017
Add to basket
Mediterranean Style Semi-Hard Cow's Milk Cheese in Salted Water
Apetina®. Ever so clever.
Suitable for vegetarians
Allergy InformationContains Milk
Suitable for Vegetarians
Flatbread Roasted Vegetables & Apetina®
This recipe makes a colourful snack lunch and it provides 1 of you 5 a day!
You will need:
100g Apetina® cubes
1 small red, green and yellow peppers
1 medium red onion
1 flat bread of your choice
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Cut the peppers in half, remove the seeds and cut each half into chunks. Lay on a large baking sheet.
2. Cut the onions in half, remove skin and cut into four wedges. Lay on a tray with the peppers and toss lightly 1 tbsp olive oil. Roast in the oven until the vegetables are softened and just beginning to brown at the edges.
3. Pile the roasted vegetables onto the flatbread, scatter over the Apetina® cheese and return to oven for 6-8 minutes to warm the bread base and the cheese. Enjoy!
Contains 6 servings
Origin Country Name
Arla Foods Ltd,
Customer Careline: 0845 600 6688
Name and Address:
Arla Foods Ltd,
Once opened use within 7 days
Best Before: See Base
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 30g serving|
|of which saturates (g)||14||4.2|
|of which sugars (g)||0.2||0.1|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2017