Register your account online
Being registered with My Clubcard Account isn't the same as just having a Clubcard. If you're already a Clubcard member but haven't yet registered your account online, there's never been a better time.
- Registering for My Clubcard Account lets you manage your Clubcard online at your convenience.
- You can check the points you've collected and update your details anytime of the day.
- You can see your vouchers and print off any that you haven't used.
- Our Christmas Saver scheme is designed to help make Christmas a little bit easier. Opt in or out in My Clubcard Account.
Here's how it's done
Step 1Already registered for online shopping with Tesco.ie? Sign in as usual and skip straight to step 3. If not, fill in your details [in the right hand box]
Step 2Complete the Tesco.ie registration page. Remember to fill in all the areas marked with a red asterisk.
Step 3Then, fill out the registration page for My Clubcard Account. To avoid confusion, please make sure your name and address match the ones on your Clubcard statement, so it's worth having a statement to hand.
Step 4You're now registered with My Clubcard Account. See Frequently Asked Questions about My Clubcard Account
Just signed up?
- Remember to allow up to 24 hours between the application and completion of your Clubcard registration.
Not got a Clubcard?
Make sure you don't miss out on all the grest things Clubcard has to offer.Join us Dont miss out on all the great things Clubcard has to offer