Opt to be a Christmas Saver to save your vouchers throughout the year and receive them in time for Christmas. Plus, you'll get a bonus voucher when you top up with just €50.
How does it all work
- You'll receive your Clubcard statements throughout the year stating your Christmas Savings total.
- You can top up your savings with your own money in store at the checkout and the Customer Service Desk, from 50c to €360.
- Top up throughout the year and receive:
€50 top up = €3 bonus
€100 top up = €6 bonus
- Your last chance to top up your savings and receive your bonus in your November 2016 statement is 6th November.
Become a Christmas Saver
OnlineLog into My Clubcard Account, click on 'My Account Details' and opt in via 'Options & Benefits'
By phoneCall 00800 00 59 16 88**
If you're still unsure and have some more queries, try our Frequently Asked Questions
1.Sorry points will not be given for purchases made at the coffee shop/restaurant, at the tobacco kiosk or for the sale of Lottery tickets, savings stamps, prize bonds, medicines, or infant milk formulae, or for purchases of gift cards, some Tesco Personal Finance products or purchases from the Tesco outlet eBay shop., Clubcard terms and conditions apply.
2. You can top-up until 06/11/2016.
3. You can top-up up to €360 per year.
4. Clubcard points are not collected on cash top-ups.
5. Top-up and bonus vouchers cannot be exchanged for Clubcard Deals.
6.Maximum bonus voucher value is €6.
7. You can opt out of the scheme any time of the year.
8. However any top-up vouchers you have saved throughout the year will not be sent out until your November statement.
9. Click here for full Clubcard terms and conditions or please call 00800 00 59 16 88.
10. Clubcard terms and conditions apply. See http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/help/terms-and-conditions/ for details.