One cupcake 61g
- 15%of the reference intake
- 26%of the reference intake
- 36%of the reference intake
- 21%of the reference intake
- 4%of the reference intake
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1989kJ / 477kcal
- 2 chocolate sponge cupcakes with chocolate buttercream and finished with milk, dark and white chocolate curls.
- Proof Point: Hand finished Care Story: Moist chocolate sponges, topped with chocolate buttercream sprinkled with mixed chocolate curls
- Pack size: 123G
INGREDIENTS: Chocolate Buttercream (40%) (Sugar, Butter (Milk), Cocoa Powder, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids)), Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Egg, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Buttermilk, Cocoa Powder (2.5%), Humectant (Glycerine), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate), Modified Maize Starch, Modified Potato Starch, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Propane-1, 2-Diol Esters of Fatty Acids, Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Soya Lecithins), Cocoa Mass, Wheat Starch, Wheat Gluten, Flavouring, Dextrose, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Dried Skimmed Milk.
- Contains cereals containing gluten, wheat, soya, milk and egg. May contain peanuts and other nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
defrost for 12 hours in a cool, dry place Once defrosted use within 24 hours and do not refreeze. Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container. Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
Number of uses
Sleeve. Recycle Tray. Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||one cupcake (61.5g)|
|Energy||1989kJ / 477kcal||1223kJ / 293kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022