1/4 of a flatbread
- 10%of the reference intake
- 8%of the reference intake
- 4%of the reference intake
- 2%of the reference intake
- 15%of the reference intake
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1206kJ / 287kcal
- Flatbread topped with a blend of basil pesto and semi dried tomatoes finished with a roasted balsamic garlic oil dressing.
- A slowly fermented flatbread hand topped with basil pesto and semi dried tomatoes. Hand finished with a garlic & parsley dressing.
- Expertly crafted from 18 hour fermented dough and 00 flour for a light, soft texture, then finished by hand
- Pack size: 275G
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Basil Pesto (6%)[Water, Rapeseed Oil, Basil, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Spirit Vinegar, Sunflower Oil, Cornflour, Salt, Garlic Purée, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Black Pepper], Semi Dried Tomato (4.5%) [Tomato, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Garlic, Oregano], Extra Virgin Olive Oil (3%), Durum Wheat Semolina, Flat Leaf Parsley, Wheat Fibre, Salt, Garlic, Malted Wheat Flour, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Yeast, Brown Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Balsamic Vinegar [Red Wine Vinegar, Concentrated Grape Juice].
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 8-10 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven until golden yellow in colour.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 12-13 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven until golden yellow in colour.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Number of uses
Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a flatbread (69g)|
|Energy||1206kJ / 287kcal||832kJ / 198kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022