- Green Tea With Lemon & Echinacea
- A delicate citrus flavoured green tea with the added benefit of echinacea.
- When and How to Drink Green Tea with Lemon & Echinacea?
- Light and refreshing, Robert Roberts Green Tea with Lemon & Echinacea is hand-picked and unfermented, preserving its distinctive colour and natural flavour.
- Further enhanced by the addition of echinacea and a delicate hint of lemon, it is suitable for drinking at any time of the day. Enjoy hot or cold without milk.
- Pack size: 100G
Green Tea, Echinacea Root (10%), Echinacea Herb (10%), Lemon Flavouring (8%)
Best Before: See base.
Preparation and Usage
- To prepare, use one tea bag per person in a cup or pot and freshly boiled water: Leave to infuse for between 3 and 5 minutes.
40 x 100g ℮ Tea Bags
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023