Content begins here
How to place an order
This step-by-step guide to ordering will ensure we process your order as quickly as possible. We also have some useful ordering tips that you may find handy. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- As with last years Tesco for Schools & Clubs Scheme you will need to complete the order form sent in your pack, check it carefully and put it in the bag with your vouchers. If you misplace the order form, you can download it on line. You will find this in the Support Materials section.
- If your school or club is new to Tesco for Schools & Clubs please register now.
- You will be able to browse our online catalogue.
- On making your choices from the online catalogue, ensure that you read through the product description and order code carefully before filling in the order form.
- It is your responsibility to enter the correct number of vouchers in the order. If the number of vouchers sent in is less than the value of equipment in your order form you will not be able to place an order.
- Once you are happy with your choice of equipment and have collected the required number of vouchers, send in your order to Backup Marketing, Rockford House, Deansgrange Road, Blackrock, Co. Dublin.
- On completing your order form, photocopy it for your reference.
- Your printed order form will need to be placed in the bag with all your vouchers. If we don’t receive your order form with the vouchers we will not be able to identify whose vouchers we possess.
- Only one order per school or club can be accepted and cannot be exchanged once sent.
- Please include all your vouchers for collection as the deadline for ordering is Friday 6th July 2012.
- Include Tesco for Schools & Clubs 2012 vouchers only. Vouchers from the 2011 Tesco for Schools & Clubs Scheme should have been banked last year.
- Bundle vouchers into 100s - the words "Tesco for Schools & Clubs" should be face up. Secure bundles with elastic bands, not staples.
- You must provide proof of delivery, also included in your pack as we cannot accept liability for lost or delayed vouchers. Proof of postage will not be sufficient.