How It Works
The Tesco for Schools & Clubs scheme enables Irish schools and clubs to redeem vouchers from Tesco purchases for a variety of useful items. Similar to last year's scheme, schools and clubs need to fill out the order form which they received in the school pack and send it in with your vouchers. The order form can also be found on-line.
How to take part
- All schools and clubs in Ireland can take part in the scheme - nursery, playschool, primary, secondary and special needs.
- All amateur clubs who are registered with their recognised governing body or local authority and cater for children under the age of 18 can take part.
- All order forms must be filled in, checked and placed in the bag with your vouchers and returned to Backup Marketing, Rockford House, Deansgrange Road, Blackrock, Co. Dublin.
- Orders for equipment must be received by Friday 6th July 2012. Go to our how to place an order section for more details.
- One voucher is given for every €10 spent in Tesco stores, petrol filling stations and Tesco.ie on-line grocery shop in a single transaction (excluding purchases from concessions, tobacco kiosk, coffee shops, prescription medicines, infant formulae or the sale of National Lottery tickets, scratch cards, Giftcard or Christmas Saver top-ups).
- Customers can donate their vouchers to schools or clubs, who exchange the vouchers for free equipment.