- You are here: Groceries
- You are here: Favourites
- You are here: Special Offers
- You are here: Halloween
- You are here: Delivery Saver
Batchelors Marrow Fat Peas 500G
Add to basket
DID YOU KNOW?
...That Marrowfat Peas are an excellent source of dietary fibre (roughage) and nutrients such as Protein, Iron, Thiamin, Vitamin B2, Calcium etc.
In Batchelors Marrowfat Peas there's good eating for all the family.
FREE FROM PRESERVATIVES.
FREE FROM ARTIFICIAL COLOURING.
If this product fails to please the purchase price will be refunded.
Country of Packing
Packed In - Ireland
Artificial Colours - Free From
Artificial Preservatives - Free From
Free From Preservatives
Hob (From Chilled/Ambient): Remember how good Mother's Marrowfats used to taste?
Batchelors still do - if you cook them this way:
1. Rinse 250g peas (1/2 packet) with water.
2. Place in a large bowl. Add 1 1/2 pints of boiling water together with steeping tablet provided. Stir and allow to stand for 12 hours.
3. Rinse again. Add boiling water. Simmer (do not boil) for about 20 minutes until tender.
4. When Peas are cooked, add salt and sugar to taste.
5. Remaining 250g peas to be cooked as directed above when required.
Packed In - Ireland
Dried Marrowfat Peas, Soaking Tablets (Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bi-Carbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate)
Type - Ambient
|Typical Values||per 100g cooked peas|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013