Terms & Conditions
• In order to take part in this competition you will need to ‘Like’ Tesco Ireland on Facebook and submit the correct answer, your name, address, email and contact number to that week’s question by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The prize for this competition is a full boxed set of Royal Worcester Glassware (X3).
• Weekly winners will be selected Tuesday 20th March, on Monday 26th March and on Monday 2nd April 2012.
• Entries must be received by midnight (Irish time) Sunday 18th March for draw one, Sunday 25th March for draw 2 and Sunday 1st April 2012 for the third and final draw. Tesco Ireland is not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries, or entries not received by Tesco Ireland for any reason whatsoever. Incomplete or unreadable entries will be disregarded.
• An individual can submit one entry during each of the three competition periods.
• The winner will be selected by draw. The decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
• If an entry is chosen as a winner, the individual agrees for their name to be published within the Tesco Ireland Facebook page, and any related marketing material to be published at a later date.
• At the end of each competition period, on Tuesday 20th March, on Monday 26th March and on Monday 2nd April 2012 after 10am, the winner will be announced via the Tesco Ireland Facebook wall and contacted directly via the email address they have supplied when entering the giveaway.
• The chosen winner will have 48 hours to respond from the time that email notification is sent in order to claim their prize. If the winner has not responded within this timeframe, another winner will be chosen from remaining entries.
• The competition will run from 10am Monday 12th March 2012 until Midnight (GMT) Sunday 1st April 2012 and the final winner will be announced on Monday 2nd April 2012.
• Prizes are subject to availability. There are no cash alternatives.
• Tesco Ireland reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the promotion, the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
• The competition is open to all Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the competition.
• By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
• The promoter of this competition is Tesco Ireland, Gresham House, Marine Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. You can contact the Promoter in relation to the promotion by mail to this address.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Tesco Ireland only and not to Facebook.
• Winners agree to their names being used on Tesco Irelands Facebook page.
• Promoter: Tesco Ireland, Gresham House, Marine Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin.