Here are some hints and tips on how to make your caravanning holiday or weekend break even more of a success.
- Remember that popular destinations fill up quickly during holiday months such as July and August, so always book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- When selecting a site, find a site not too far from the bathrooms and as far away as you can from the rubbish.
- Make sure you know what all your equipment is for and how to use it properly before you leave home, this will help you get settled in quickly when you arrive.
- If you are camping as a couple look out for sleeping bags that can zip together to make one big sleeping bag.
- Create a basic camping list for every time you go on holiday that you can adapt for each new destination.
- Update your checklist while you are on holiday, adding things you need and removing things you never use.
- Keep all of your clothing and equipment in crates that stack neatly to maximise your space.
- Keep the essentials in the crates at home so you can minimise the time you spend preparing for each trip