Pepsi/Calvin Harris Competition
Terms & Conditions
• In order to take part in this competition you will need to 'Like' Tesco Ireland on Facebook and send in your name, address, contact number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The prize for this competition is 2 tickets to see Calvin Harris on Saturday 7th of July 2012 in Phoenix Park.
• Prizes are provided in association with Pepsi.
• Tickets are non transferable and no cash alternative is available.
• Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
• 1 winner up will be selected on Friday 25th May 2012 after the competition has closed.
• Entries must be received by midnight (GMT) Thursday 24th May 2012. Tesco Ireland is not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries, or entries not received by Tesco Ireland for any reason whatsoever. Incomplete or unreadable entries will be disregarded.
• The winners will be selected by draw. The decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
• If an entry is chosen as a winner, the individual agrees for their name and entry to be published within the Tesco Ireland Facebook page, and any related marketing material to be published at a later date.
• When the competition has ended at midnight (GMT) Thursday 24th May 2012, the winners will be selected on Friday 25th May 2012 and will be announced via the Tesco Ireland Facebook wall and contacted directly via the contact details they have supplied when entering the competition.
• The chosen winner will have 48 hours from the time of notification in order to claim their prize. If the winner has not responded within this timeframe, another winner will be chosen from remaining entries.
• The competition will run from 9am Wednesday 23rd May 2012 until midnight (GMT) Thursday 24th May 2012.
• Tesco Ireland reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the promotion, the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
• The competition is open to all Republic of Ireland residents, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the competition.
• By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
• The promoter of this competition is Tesco Ireland, Gresham House, Marine Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. You can contact the Promoter in relation to the promotion by mail to this address.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Tesco Ireland only and not to Facebook.
• Winners agree to their names being used for promotional purposes.
• Promoter: Tesco Ireland, Gresham House, Marine Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin.