Tassimo competition Terms and Conditions
• No purchase necessary.
• In order to take part in this competition you will need to 'Like' Tesco Ireland on Facebook and submit your name, address, contact number and answer via the form on the competition application on Tesco Ireland's Facebook page.
• The prize for this competition is 1 of 4 Tassimo Bosch Coffee Machines (model T20) retailing at €119.99, each Tassimo machine will be accompanied by a t-disc starter pack retailing at €50.
• Each winner will be drawn from entrants who have taken part in the competition during the validity period running from 11am (GMT) Friday 20/09/13 to midnight (GMT) on Saturday 21/09/13.
• The winner of the prize will be the persons named on the first valid entry, to include a correct answer to the competition question, to be drawn from all entries received by the deadline.
• The winners will be notified by email or phone call. If the winner fails to contact Tesco within 24 hours of that notification being sent, the Prize will be awarded to the next valid entry to be drawn. The same terms regarding contact by the winner will apply in this instance and Tesco will continue as necessary to draw a winner until the prize has been accepted by a valid entry within 24 hours of notification.
• The winners agree to participate in reasonable promotion and/or advertising relating to the competition.
• If an entry is chosen as a winner, the individual agrees for their name to be published within the Tesco Ireland Facebook page, and any related marketing material to be published at a later date.
• The winners will be selected by draw. All decisions taken by Tesco Ireland in relation to the competition, whether in relation to validity of an entry, the winners, or otherwise are final.
• Tesco Ireland is not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries, or entries not received by Tesco Ireland for any reason whatsoever. Incomplete or unreadable entries will be disregarded.
• Tesco Ireland reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the promotion, the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
• The competition is open to Republic of Ireland residents only, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the competition.
• By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
• The promoter of this competition is Tesco Ireland, Gresham House, Marine Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. You can contact the Promoter in relation to the promotion by mail to this address.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Tesco Ireland only and not to Facebook.
• Winners agree to their names being used for promotional purposes.
• Promoter: Tesco Ireland, Gresham House, Marine Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin.